To ensure you have a long lasting, even tan
• Ideally wait 2-4 hours after the spray tan as been applied before you shower – the longer you leave it the the darker the tan will develop (do not leave on for longer than 6 hours though as it may over-process)
• Try not to get caught in the rain following your appointment as raindrops may distort where the tan has been applied and you may end up with small white dots where the rain has landed.
• Likewise, avoid washing your hands or feet following your treatment until the 2 hour mark has been reached.
• Try not to get too hot and sweaty immediately after (no gym sessions or running until after you have showered!).
• Until you shower, wear loose baggy clothes to ensure the tan can develop freely and not be rubbed off by tight waistbands or bra straps.
• Once you have showered, you will notice the bronzer washing away, leaving you looking tanned and glowing underneath. From this point on hydration is the key! Please note: the tan will continue to develop even after the shower, so do not be alarmed if you’re not as tanned as you expect to be.
• The tan will continue to develop over the next 12-24 hours.
• Moisturise, Moisturise, Moisturise!
Keep skin well moisturised following your treatment as this will increase the longevity of the tan as well as ensuring that it fades evenly and doesn’t become patchy.
• Try and use a non-abrasive skin wash so that the tan is not stripped away by the chemicals in your soap or shower gels.
• Utilise our after-care products to extend the life and quality of your tan.